5 months later....

Whew.  That was a break.  Well, breaks over.

Since August life has done a lot of rockin and rollin.  We are back to semi-normal in Indigo land and I miss this blog.  So, time to restart the blogger horse here and get trottin.

I have several things in the works.  I want to get back into WIP it Wednesday.  I would love to get some UFOs off he shelf and under the needle.  And I want to continue being challenged with new ideas and projects.

I have been exploring spoonflower of late.  I made my first fabric line!!!

I call the pattern - So This is Love.  A drawing I did a few years ago uploaded to spoon flower then manipulated to several colorways.  This is SUCH a fun thing to do, and I am a bit in love with the results.

Still working on the monthly block creative swap with a friend.  still working on a commissioned quilt.  I am also involved in a round robin that is almost done, and working on a finished item swap (that has some of my fabric in it!).  Life is busy.

I will be posting more specifics and linking to the 2015 finish challenge hosted by On the Windy Side.  Come join the fun!


2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

Comments

Popular Posts